How to apply
We are looking for 4 bloggers in total (our faces) with one face to be selected from each of 4 global regions (Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin America). Each winning face will travel and meet fascinating people within his or her own region, except for the European blogger who will be travelling in Eastern & Southern Africa. The region which you can apply to depends on your nationality and the language requirements vary according to the region: for Asia-Pacific and English-speaking Africa a high level of English is required; applicants to Latin America and French-speaking Africa will additionally need a high level of Spanish and French respectively.
All will be uncovering stories of people whose lives were changed for the better through projects supported by the EU.
- 21 – 31 years old and free to travel for the first half of 2018
- An engaging storyteller, a creative mind and a good relater of emotions
- A self-sufficient, responsible and resourceful traveler
- An adventurer – willing to try and discover new things
- A lover of social and human interaction
- A sensitive listener to people’s stories
- A skilled multimedia user (photography, video, social media, writing)
- Fluent in spoken and written English and, according to the region you are coming from, fluent in spoken and written Spanish or French
If so you could be one of our faces.
Applying is easy
To apply you must fill in the form on this website, but you will need to do a few things before you start.
The closing date for applications to Faces2Hearts is 31 October 2017! Don’t wait – Apply now!
A shortlist of applicants will be selected in early November. The final selection of our 4 winners will be made by mid-November 2017.